TIP DIP Anti-Splatter 500G
- Product Code: AIP424
- Ex Tax: £6.00
- Reduces the effects of weld spatter.
- Protects and prolongs the life of Mig nozzles, contact tips, jigs and fixtures.
- Will not clog threads, or cause porosity regardless of amount used.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, odorless, contains no harmful hydro-carbons, silicone-free.
- Simply dip the welding nozzle and contact tip into the tip dip tin and coat the inside of the nozzle with a spatter resistant coating.
- Use frequently as the coating dries out with use.
- TIP DIP gel is used in MIG welding to help prevent the build-up of welding spatter on your contact tips and shrouds.
- Spatter build-up can clog your torch and restrict the flow of shielding gas.
- This can result in contamination of your MIG weld.
- TIP DIP is supplied in hard-wearing tins - ideal for use in workshop environments.
- Just dip your warm MIG torch into the gel to protect it.
- The gel is a red colour and contains no harmful solvents, which can smoke and fume.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, silicone free.