Powerful cordless beveller for perfectly preparing subsequent coatings for flexible jobs in the workshop and on the construction site.
- For the production of bevels and radii on flat materials, sheet metals and containers, of inner and outer edges, contour shapes and for rounding off holes.
- High sanding capacity requiring little force and infinitely variable speed setting for different materials.
- Ergonomic thanks to low weight and compact design.
- FEIN PowerDrive motor delivers good performance and long service life.
- Extensive user protection features include soft start, restart protection, jam monitoring and electronic overload protection.
- Soft start
- Restart protection
- Blockage monitoring
- Electronic overload protection
- Speed preselection
- Sound pressure level LpA: 85 dB
- Uncertainty of measured value KpA: 3 dB
- Sound power level LWA: 96 dB
- Uncertainty of measured value KWA: 3 dB
- Sound peak value LpCpeak: 100 dB
- Uncertainty of measured value KpCpeak: 3 dB
- Vibration value 1 αhv 3-way: αh, 4,0 m/s²
- Vibration value 2 αhv 3-way: αh, 4,6 m/s²
- Uncertainty of measured value Kα: 1,5 m/s²
- Includes: 1 tool incl. 45 milling head (without guide roller, without indexable tips), 3 x clamping screws, 1 x copper paste, 1 x 4 mm socket head wrench, 1 x TX 15 Torx screwdriver, 1 plastic carrying case
||Bevel Angle: 45°
||Support Plate: 98mm
||At 45°: 3.5mm
||At 45°: 5mm
|Milling Head Configuration
||3x SX tip
|Machine Technical Specifications
||Li-ion / HighPower Li-ion
||No Load: 2400 - 7500 rpm
||2.4kg (Without storage battery)