Lincoln ASPECT 300 AC/DC
- Brand: Lincoln Electric
- Product Code: AIP429
- Ex Tax: £4,250.00
- machine only - ASPECT 300 AC/DC Machine.
- Torch Package - *As Above* + 12.5ft Torch, Regulator, 5m Earth Lead.
- Water-cooled Package - *As Above* + Trolley, Upgraded Torch to WC, Water Cooler, Coolant.
Code quality AC/DC TIG welding
ASPECT 300 is an industrial AC/DC TIG welding machine designed and manufactured using the latest inverter digital technology.
This machine has been designed and built to perform in the most hazardous environments at high outputs: 300A at 35% duty cycle both in TIG AC and TIG DC application.
The controller provides all the features you would expect from industrial AC/DC TIG inverter welding machines combined with apuser-friendly front panel layout, setting advanced TIG parameters has never been so simple!
The top class features like the 2A minimum current, the multiple AC mode selection and the optimized TIG start make these units the right choice to suit any application.
They can be simply changed to water-cooled by adding the COOL ARC 21 Water Coolers. A robust, stable and well equipped cart is available for easy movement of the units.
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance.
- Superb welding characteristics with TIG AC, TIG DC and MMA processes.
- Adjustable cleaning and penetration for perfect aluminium welding.
- Variable AC frequency (40-400Hz) for control of travel speed and penetration.
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters.
- Rugged construction: electrical safety (IP23), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to extend the equipment’s life in the harshest environmental conditions.
- PFC (Power Factor Correction) advantages: 30% more output current with the same input current, suitable for 230-400V (+15%-10%) three phase, low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and reduction of the total CO2 produced by the welding process.
*3 Years Warranty*
|Machine Technical Specifications|
|Duty Cycle - 230V||300A @ 35% 200A @ 100%|