KFH 17 - 8 R Bevelling Machine
- Product Code: AIP1072
- Ex Tax: £1,434.70
Universal beveller with booster technology for perfectly preparing welded seams and preparing subsequent coatings.
- Milling performance improved by 30 - 80 % and vastly reduced vibrations thanks to new booster technology.
- FEIN ErgoGrip: unique, ergonomic concept of two-handed operation for fatigue-free working (patent pending).
- Efficient quick-change cutter system for minimal interruptions.
- Effective material removal requiring little force.
- Extensive user protection features include soft start, restart protection, jam monitoring and electronic overload protection.
- Soft Start
- Restart protection
- Blockage monitoring
- Electronic overload protection
- Speed preselection
- Booster technology
- Quick-change cutter system
- Sound pressure level LpA: 90 dB
- Uncertainty of measured value KpA: 3 dB
- Sound power level LWA: 101 dB
- Uncertainty of measured value KWA: 3 dB:
- Sound peak value LpCpeak: 104 dB
- Uncertainty of measured value KpCpeak: 3 dB
- Vibration value 1 αhv 3-way: αh, 5,4 m/s²
- Vibration value 2 αhv 3-way: αh, 6,2 m/s²
- Uncertainty of measured value Kα: 1,5 m/s²
- Includes: 1 tool (without milling head, without guide roller, without indexable tips), 3 x clamping screws, 1 x copper paste, 1 socket head wrench 5 mm, 1 x TX 15 Torx screwdriver, 1 plastic carrying case
|Angle||30° / 45°|
|Diameter||Support Plate: 118mm|
|Max Height||At 45°: 5.7mm|
|Max Length||At 45°: 8mm|
|Milling Head Configuration||3x KX tip|
|Machine Technical Specifications|
|Speed/s (RPM)||No Load: 2300 - 7500 rpm|
|Weight||4.6kg (According to EPTA)|