PLASMA SOUND PC 130/T
- Product Code: AIP846
- Ex Tax: £7,596.60
The PLASMA SOUND PC 130/T three-phase power source for plasma cutting of metals represents the upward evolution of the 10051/T.
Thanks to the new aircooled CP 162C DAR torch, the recommended thickness, for the best cutting quality and productivity, is 40 mm; the maximum thickness is 50 mm and the severance thickness is 60 mm.
The duty cycle (125A@100% and 130A@80%) and the cutting speed make the PLASMA SOUND PC 130/T ideal for automatic production applications, as well as for manual productions.
Main features of this model:
- Simple control panel with LCD display
- Synergic parameters settings
- “Pilot self-restart” function selectable from the panel, which interrupts and automatically restarts the arc when cutting nets and grids, increasing operator productivity.
- Consumables worn out automatic detection
- Central torch adapter with safety protection, to avoid accidental contact with the power parts.
- “Post-gas” function which, by cooling the torch after arc shut-off, reduces stress on the components and extends the life-span of consumables.
- Suitable for gouging
- High electromagnetic compatibility, per IEC 60974-10, allowing the power source to be used in the vicinity of electronic equipment (such as computers, PLC, etc).
- Automatic detection of phase presence (both upon start-up and during operation), to avoid damaging the machine in case the phase is accidentally missing.
- Automatic voltage change between 208/220/230V and between 400/440 V.
- Standard equipped with 6 m CP162C MAR torch with "on air" ignition (no high frequency)
- The power source can also be powered by motor-driven generators of adequate power
- Spot marking function for extremely accurate indentation marking
- This model is designed for automated applications too. In this case, it must be equipped with the CP 162C DAR machine torch, 6 m length (art. 337.01) or 15 m length (art. 337.02) as well as with its CNC interface, art. 433.
The compliance with EN 61000 - 3 - 12 brings substantial energy saving and a wide supply voltage tolerance.
CALL US FOR THE BEST PRICE!
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||297mm x 613mm x 558mm|
|Duty Cycle||130A @ 80% 125A @ 100%|
|Machine Technical Specifications|
|Current Range||20A - 130A|
|Input Power||22 KVA @ 80% 21 KVA @ 100%|
|Power Supply||400V / 3Ph|