What better way to spend a rainy day than playing away in the welding bay....
Kim spent the morning with a student teaching hygienic pipework systems, Pulse Set Up on TIG Processes and running through purging systems and why when done correctly it is one of the most rewarding processes to crack
The parts taught during the session were:
- Torch set up (tungsten size, gas lens & cup sizes).
- Gas flow, Purging pressures and purge times.
- Pulse Set Up over time and frequency amp change.
- Material preparations and methods and their importance.
- Travel technique and positional welding.
- Finishing methods.
If you feel aip can help you in any way or there's something you wish to discuss with us please get in touch...