Machine Only Package
Option for 2 Hours Free Training Package:
With this purchase you are entitled to 2 hours of free training at our HQ in Bridgwater, Somerset so that we can show you how to get the most from your new purchase. To book, please select yes to the training, once you've made your purchase please call us using your invoice number as the booking reference. Only valid up to 6 months after purchase.
The TITANIUM 400 AC/DC is a high-performance TIG AC/DC generator (400 A to 60%) designed to offer a wide choice of welding processes (TIG AC, DC, MMA). It can be used to weld all types of materials; mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, titanium. Also ideal for welding thin gauge, its Pulse mode reduces heat input and provides better arc control. Intuitive and highly functional, its digital interface allows you to change welding parameters with ease.
- DC Standard: DC welding on most ferrous materials.
- DC Pulse: limits the heat input of the parts to be welded. Ideal for very thin sheets.
- AC Standard: welding of aluminium and its alloys (Al, AlSi, AlMg, AlMn...).
- AC Pulse: limits the heat input rise of the parts to be welded. Ideal for very thin sheets.
- AC Mix: AC and DC current alternation accelerates productivity on aluminum assemblies.
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||68cm x 30cm x 54cm|
|Machine Technical Specifications|
|Current Range||3amps - 400 amps|