Machine Only Package
Option for 2 Hours Free Training Package:
With this purchase you are entitled to 2 hours of free training at our HQ in Bridgwater, Somerset so that we can show you how to get the most from your new purchase. To book, please select yes to the training, once you've made your purchase please call us using your invoice number as the booking reference. Only valid up to 6 months after purchase.
Powered by inverter technology, the EXAGON 400 combines MMA, MIG-MAG & TIG in a single machine, offering exceptional welding performance.
Featuring advanced electronics and a reinforced structure, this station guarantees maximum productivity, even in the most hostile environments.
Powerful, sturdy and versatile, the EXAGON 400 takes welding to the next level.
Versatile thanks to its 6 modes:
- MMA : basic, rutile and cellulosic electrodes (up to Ø 6 mm)
- MMA Pulse : ideal for rising vertical welding
- MIG / MAG : solid wire (Ø 0.6/1.6 mm) and cored wire (Ø 2.4 mm)
- - Workshop water cooled wire feeder (optional EXAFEED 4L)
- - Construction site wire feeder (optional NOMADFEED)
- Arc gouging with carbon electrode (up to Ø 6.4 mm),
- TIG DC with TIG lift start.
Suited for offshore, naval and railway construction and metal works:
- Increased productivity thanks to its strong duty cycle (400A @ 60%).
- Optimised cooling thanks to the air-tight ventilation corridor that helps
- insulate the electronic components from the dust.
- Visible display, even when exposed to the sunlight.
- Simple interface with easily adjustable buttons and
- knobs, adapted to gloved hands.
- Stores 50 presets for each process.
- Remote control (optional).
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) to lower no load voltage < 35V.
- Lockable keyboard to protect against misuse.
- Reinforced panels & rubber pads.
- 2 steel handles for easy manipulation.
- 4 rings for slinging.
- IP 23 classification for outside use.