GYSMI 'E' Range
- Brand: GYS
- Product Code: AIP373
- Ex Tax: £240.00
The GYSMI 'E' range is a revolutionary product with unmatched welding characteristics not only for basic electrodes but also for the rutiles, stainless steel, cast iron electrodes...
- INVERTER technology welding unit with microprocessor control. Tactile keyboard and digital display.
- MMA : the product arc dynamic is revolutionary and unique on the market. Basic electrodes no longer cause trouble.
- This product does not only integrate Arc Force and Anti Sticking functionality but it is also the only single phase welding unit on the market to offer an adjustable
- Hot Start for all types of electrodes.
- TIG-LIFT : With its microcontroller, the starting in TIG mode is very easy.
- The product is protected against supply voltage variations (+/- 15%).
- Given its very high duty cycle on high intensity, it is recommended to plug it on a 16A plug with delayed fuse, or to adapt it to a more powerful plug.
- Remarkable arc performance, basic electrodes will not longer be a problem.
- Very good penetration and perfect arc stability
- Delivered in a case with earth clamp and electrode holder.
- With an IP21 protection rate, it is suitable for outdoor work on site.
- Low consumption of 16A-230V, it can be used everywhere.
- Not affected by mains fluctuations or arc length.
- Protected and compatible with a Generator 6Kw (7,5Kva)
TIG Lift :
• For the meticulous work on thin metal sheets • Easy start • Finish quality • Downslope auto
- MMA Pulse : Developed for pipe welding as well as vertical welding.
The GYSMI E200FV is an advanced inverter welding unit which can operate on both 110V and 230V power supply networks.
- With its high duty cycle and revolutionary arc dynamics, it will weld any kind of electrodes (Ø1.6 to 5 mm): steel, stainless steel, cast iron, rutile or basic.
- This product delivers a stable arc due to its advanced microprocessor controlled technology.
- Adjustable Hot Start : Makes it easier to arc with any type of metal (Low Hot
- Start: for thin metal sheets; High Hot Start: for metals that are difficult to weld
- such as dirty or oxidized metal sheets)
- Arc force : For better penetration and minimal sticking.
*Each machine comes complete with carry case and leads.
|Item||Welding Amp Range||Fuse||Duty Cycle||Electrode Size||Size (mm)||Weight (kg)||Generator (KVA)|
|160 Amp||10 - 160||16||65% @ 160A||1.6 - 4mm||270x210x100||4.6||7.5|
230V =10 - 200
120V = 10 - 130
65% @ 200
|1.6 - 5mm||270 x 210 x 140||5.5||10|