GYS EasyCUT 40 Plasma Cutter
- Brand: GYS
- Product Code: AIP606
Ultra-compact (8 kg), the EASYCUT 40 is a plasma cutter with an HF-free starting voltage, perfect for cutting all types of metal up to 15 mm thick. With a power output of 40 A, it excels in precision cutting at low intensity. Ideal for use in a workshop or car body shop, the EASYCUT 40 has great portability and cutting performance.
- Earth clamp (2 m, 10 mm²)
- Torch IPT40 (4 m)
- Inverter technology guarantees quality cutting on all types of steels (soft, stainless, hardened, HLE), aluminium, copper, etc.
- Quick and easy installation of consumables (standard Trafimet®).
- Effective cutting: air-cooled torch body for high arc stability and duty cycle.
- Ergonomic handle for comfort and ease.
- Designed to be shock and heat resistant.
- Quick torch connection/disconnection, without tools.
SIMPLE TO USE
- Intuitive control panel.
- Manual adjustment of the air pressure (2.5 < 6.5 bar) with a bar graph on the front panel.
- Automatic torch detection.
- HF-free ignition to prevent disturbances that could damage nearby electronic equipment.
- Protected against overvoltage and overcurrent.
- Indication of insufficient air pressure or torch detection.
- Reinforced structure with isolated non-slip rubber pads.
- HMI protective cover.
- The torch and earth clamp can be disconnected.
- Compact, lightweight and portable.
|Machine Technical Specifications|
|Air Pressure||2.5 - 6.5 Bar|
|Cutting Range (mm)||Clean Cut - Steel = 15mm & Aluminium = 10mm / Max Cut - Steel = 20mm & Aluminium = 15mm|
|Amperage Range||10 - 40|