Lincoln Invertec 170S
- Brand: Lincoln Electric
- Product Code: AIP153
- Ex Tax: £550.00
- machine only - Machine
- Torch Package - *As Above* + 5m Leads
- Case Package - *As Above* + Carry Case & 5kg 6013 Mild Steel Rods
Small, powerful and robust
The Invertec 170S stick machine is suited to a variety of applications and working environments, ensuring that there will be a machine to meet your needs.
The designs have focused on providing excellent welding and starting behavior in a robust and reliable package.
From this foundation, it is further equipped with a unique set of features and capabilities to guarantee there is a machine perfect for your application.
We have built this range in a robust metal case with large rubber corners and push control buttons for added protection.
Rugged and robust on one hand, portable on another; the Invertec 170S is lightweight and easy to handle in any situation.
- Robust design - Unique rubber corners, metal housing and push control buttons to withstand tough environmental conditions.
- Premium arc - Advanced Lincoln technology and Lincoln know-how guarantees performance every time.
- Power Surplus - Additional power for superior arc control.
- Soft and Crisp mode - Selectable arc modes for different electrode types.
- Auto Adaptive Arc Force - For a stable arc with low spatter levels as standard
- Built in 'Hot Start' - For excellent arc striking
- Long cables - Primary power extension cables up to 60M can be used
- Lift TIG with excellent striking without tungsten contamination.
- Generator ready to go for use with generators.
- Digital meter for precise setting.
- Portable lightweight, small and robust.
*2 Years Warranty*
|Machine Technical Specifications|
|Power Supply||230V 1Ph|
|Size||224 x 148 x 365mm|
|MMA Duty Cycle||160A @ 35%|