- Brand: GYS
- Product Code: AIP372
- Ex Tax: £120.00
The GYSMI range are some of the best inverters we have ever come across, with their incredible small size and power output they are by far our best seller.
- Welding unit with inverter technology piloted by microprocessor.
- The arc dynamic of the product is unique and revolutionary on the market.
- Can be used with all types of electrodes: rutile, basic, stainless steel, cast iron in direct current.
- Very handy, thanks to their small weight, their highly reduced volume and its very low consumption (plug16A with AM fuse).
- Immediate start thanks to their very high no-load voltage.
- Constant welding power.
- Very smooth melting due to the direct current.
- Insensate to supply current fluctuations or to the arc length.
- Very good penetration and perfect arc stability.
*Each machine except 80amp comes complete with carry case and leads.
|Item||Welding Amp Range||Fuse||Duty Cycle||Electrode Size||Size (mm)||Weight (kg)||Generator (KVA)|
|80 Amp||10 - 80||10||45% @ 80A||1.6 - 2.5mm||230x140x100||2.5||3.7|
|130 Amp||10 - 130||13||55% @ 115A||1.6 - 3.2mm||250x170x100||2.9||5.0|
|160 Amp||10 - 160||16||60% @ 160A||1.6 - 4mm||270x170x110||4.2||7.5|
|200 Amp||10 - 200||32||58% @ 200A||1.6 - 5mm||270x180x140||5|